jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My most precious posession.

Hello teacher!
Today I wanna tell you about my most precious posession.
The most precious posession that I have isn't be a material and expensive thing, is something invisible, inmaterial and very spiritual thing, that fill my heart every day.
That thing is the friendship that I have with my friend Alexandra Luque Villalobos, She is a very nice, outgoing,honest and faithful girl. I met her three years and seven month ago in a park, ubicated in Providencia, Santiago de Chile between the "Metro Salvador"and "Metro Manuel Montt", the park's name is "Plaza de la aviación"andis beatiful, in the park exist a lot of big trees, a many green bench facing the beatiful pool.
Without her my life it would be sad, and many difficult because she is my support, my favourite adviser and themost precious possesion that I have!

Good bye,see yuo the next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario