jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

my favorite photograph


Helloo!! people!
Today I wanna talk you about something very important to me, my favorite photograph.
Well the picture on the left is my favorite, because had a meaning to me and each time that I saw it I felt a lot of hapiness 'cos I felt like this photograph represented my life's philosophy.
The picture have a jamaica flag, with the face of Bob Marley, the king of the reggae, and down of the face, we can see the word FREEDOM.
This picture is a form of expression for the rastafari culture, and say us that the life is a beatiful moment to fight for the humans rights, and fight for the freedom of each country in this world, because all the people in the world are equal.

Also I loved this picture because was a present that my best friend give to me in celebration of five years of friendship.
Thanks for read my blog!
see you the next week:D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario